Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™, the gold standard in attorney ratings, have recognized lawyers for their strong legal ability and high ethical standards for more than a century. Attorneys looking to refer a client, or individuals researching lawyers for their own legal needs, use these ratings to identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for their legal issue.
The AV Rating denotes the achievement of the highest level of professional excellence. This reflects numerous years of experience and a recognition of advanced skill and integrity.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court – Northern, Southern, Central and Eastern Districts of California
- All California State Courts
- U.C. Berkeley – Bachelor’s Degree With Honors
- Western State University College of Law – Juris Doctor
- State Bar of California
- “AV Rating” – Martindale-Hubbell’s highest peer-review rating for competency and legal ethics.
- Member, Society of Former Special Agents, FBI, Inc. – provides an active network of national and international contacts to assist in locating debtors, their assets, sources of income, and to assist with internal investigations of employee misconduct.
- FAA Licensed Commercial Pilot, Single-Engine Land with Instrument Rating
- Member, Aircraft Owners/Pilots Association – Also serves as panel attorney, representing members in FAA regulation enforcement actions.
- “Collection Law Tips and Strategies” – National Business Institute, Irvine, California
- “Collection Law from Start to Finish” – National Business Institute, Irvine, California